Online Math: Number Theory
Alexandre Stefanov long maintained a list of
online math texts and other materials at Geocities, but it appears
that his original web site is no longer available.
Because these resources may be of interest to our readers,
we present here a modified version of Stefanov's list as of November 18, 2009.
We welcome corrections or suggested additions to this list.
See also Math on the Web, compiled by the American Mathematical Society, for more online math resources.
Introductory Number Theory
Fermat's Last Theorem
Algebraic Number Theory
- A Computational Introduction to Number Theory and Algebra, by Victor Shoup
- A Course In Algebraic Number Theory, by Robert B. Ash
- Elementary and Algebraic Number Theory, by Ivan Fesenko
- Algebraic Number Theory, by Jim Milne
- Algebraic Number Theory, by Robin Chapman
- Invitation to higher local fields, by Ivan Fesenko and Masato Kurihara (editors)
- Algebra and Number Theory, by Andrew Baker
- Elementary Number Theory, by William A. Stein
- Notes for Dick Gross' Algebraic Number Theory Course, by S. Sather-Wagstaff
- Algebraic Number Theory & Introduction to Automorphic L-functions, by Ching-Li Chai
- Lecture notes on Algebraic Number Theory, by Jerome William Hoffmann
- Introduction to Number Theory, by Franz Lemmermeyer
Analytic Number Theory